Join us in making a difference in many people’s lives through our ReActive and ProActive initiatives that aim to educate and build connections with our communities that are most impacted by the South African, African and Global pandemic (Gender-Based Violence) that has silenced and victimized our most vulnerable; being our women and children.
Our activities are composed of two phases, the first phase being RESEARCH within the selected communities. That will be conducted/ carried out by the Voice IT In Action representatives. Phase two will be the implementation of ACTIVITIES mentioned/ listed below:
- Raising awareness about gender-based violence is a human rights issue at local, regional, national and international level.
- Strengthening local work around violence against women, children and men.
- Establishing a clear link between communities and local organizations to combat gender-based violence.
- Sensitizing communities on their role to combat violence against women, children and men.
- Creating local sustainable opportunities to ensure that violence can be reduced; early detection/prevention and ultimately the eradication of the challenge completely
From as little as R5 from at least 200 000 people, we’ll have the power to change so many lives. Can you be part of the 200 000? #VoiceItInAction and Play Your Part!